This serum nourishes and heals skin, while providing excellent anti-inflammatory effects for damaged, irritated and inflamed skin. A great anti-aging and acne fighting serum, our Synergistic Anti-inflammatory Niacinamide and B-5 Serum is great for youthful or mature skin, and is full of essential vitamins for the promotion of healthy skin.
Method of Application
Apply 2-3 drops to your skin before oils and creams. Spritzing with spring water or a hydrosol first will help the serum to penetrate the layers of the skin, and offer an easier and more complete application.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Avocado Extract healing, nourishing, fights wrinkles, excellent for mature skin, anti-inflammatory
- Pantothenic Acid excellent for fighting acne, considered an essential nutrient for our bodies, wound healing properties, promotes decrease of pore size, anti-inflammatory
- Sunflower Extract rich source of B-complex vitamins, complimentary to the B-3 and B-5 used in this formula, naturally rich in potassium
- Niacinamide 3% (B-3) skin lightening, anti-aging agents, stimulates circulation, anti-inflammatory
- Aspen Bark Extract preservative, gently exfoliating, antibacterial
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener
- Cosmocil CQ (polyaminopropyl biguanide) preservative, very gentle, non-paraben, does not release formaldehyde
- Essence of Mandarin Orange aromatic
Shelf Life and Storage Information for Products and Ingredients
Finished products generally don't need to be refrigerated as they are preserved, but you can refrigerate them to extend shelf life. Shelf life is 9 - 12 months
Sample sizes do have a shorter shelf life (generally 3-6 months and items in jars can dry up quicker than this if the lid is not tightened well enough (except our vitamin C serums - use within 90 days).
Please try to keep out of high humidity or heat if possible! Store out of direct light and in dark cabinet if possible also!
Exfoliating Acid products will last 1 year.
The only thing we don't suggest refrigerating is the mandelic or salicylic acid serums as those can crystallize in the refrigerator and not go back to their normal state even if you warm them up.
Additional Items Requiring Refrigeration
Hydrosols - Take out 1/2 oz to 1 oz in a separate spray bottle from your original container and keep the larger bottle in the refrigerator!
Carrier Oils - Generally you can refrigerate ALL carrier oils, they will solidify in some cases. This is FINE all you have to do is take it out warm it up at room temp and it will be liquid again!
There are some oils that have a super long shelf life like coconut oil for instance! That does not need to be refrigerated, but it cannot hurt it either!
Essential Oils - Essential oils are best stored in a cool dark place.
Co2 Oils - These should always be refrigerated.
Butters - We suggest refrigerating our skincare butters. You can take out what you need and keep the rest in the fridge.
Essential oils - These can be refrigerated to increase their shelf life!
Clays - Keep in a dry, dark place (shelf life is at least 2 years)
Herbs - (whole or ground) These should last a good year at least - Keep in a dark, cool and dry location.
Herbal Extracts - [powder] Keep these also in a dark, DRY place. You can keep in the fridge, but make sure the seal is on very tight so you don't get moisture in. [1 year at least].
Herbal Extracts - [liquid] These can be kept in the refrigerator (or a dark DRY place] [3 years at least]
Other Various Raw Ingredients - i.e. Sodium PCA, Honeyquat, Iat Beta Glucan etc will all have a different shelf life (we are working on adding this to the ingredient pages.
Please reach out with any questions! Call or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri: 10:00-3:00 MST