Takrai Lemongrass Cleanser
This particular cleanser is thick, almost paste-like, and manually exfoliates with the rice powder. Our Takrai Lemongrass Cleanser conditions skin is antifungal, antibacterial, and soothes inflammation, making it a great choice for those with oily or blemish-prone skin. Use as you would any cleanser, or in the exfoliation phase of your routine. Leaves your skin soft, smooth, and rejuvenated.
Method of Application
Scoop up a dime sized amount of the scrub into the palm of your hand, drip warm/hot water into your palm then rub hands together to emulsify. Pat into skin, wipe off gently with a wet, warm cotton or bamboo clean washcloth. Remember that this scrub is an exfoliant and one should exfoliate their skin no more than
2 - 3 times a week.
Do not massage into your skin. Only cleanse in the A.M. if necessary.
- Organic Rice Powder manual exfoliant
- Olive Oil Peg-7 Olivate olive oil ester, conditions, emollient
- Organic Sugar (raw) gentle, natural micro-fine exfoliator
- Seaweed Extract conditions, hydrates
- Lemongrass antibacterial, healing,
- Rose Hips soothes, softens skin
- Calendula Flowers heals damaged skin, notably anti-inflammatory
- Red Clover Blossoms source of vitamin C, aids in increased circulation
- Orange Blossoms antibacterial, soothing, healing, very high in vitamin C
- Glycerin humectant, vegetable derived, draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- Pearl Powder high in protein and amino acid
1. Leucidal SF (Lactobacillus Ferment)
2. AMTicide Coconut (Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract) paraben free, broad spectrum preservatives
Essential oils of:
- Lemongrass antibacterial
- Orange (blood orange) soothing, healing, high in vitamin C