Tepezcohuite Hyperpigmentation Serum
This is not an aggressive skin lightener but may benefit those who want to lighten, hydrate and brighten their skin. We have several customers who would be very upset without this product in their arsenal.
- fights melanin production
Method of Application
Apply a thin layer to clean skin 2 x per day before your hydrating serum phase and before any oils or creams.
- Aloe Vera Gel soothing, healing, inhibits growth of some bacteria, anti-inflammatory
- Tepezcohuite Extract
- Silicone Gel Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Zemea (propaneidol) Organic, non-gmo, corn based glycol (used as a solvent), safer option than propylene and/or butylene glycols
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates skin, holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Carbomer thickener, gives slip to product
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol)