Turmeric Facial Serum
With the great success and popularity of our "Get Your Glow Back Turmeric Mask" we decided that a follow-up serum would be a great way to attack all the nasty pollutants we come across every day. With turmeric’s anti-carcinogenic, anti-oxidant, healing, anti-septic. anti-inflammatory (the effectiveness of which is comparable to pharmaceutical medicines), and protective properties (curcumin, the same component that prevents deterioration of food can protect living tissue from degenerating), how could we resist?
Method of Application
Apply 3-5 drops to your moistened face. Gently spread with your fingertips. Let dry naturally and move on to the conditioning phase of your routine
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Cucumber Juice (Organic) literally regulates the skin temperature, cooling, hydrating, soothing, calming, healing
- Olive Leaf Extract sebum control, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, astringent
- Allantoin derived from the comfrey root, relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Niacinimide skin lightening, anti-aging agents, stimulates circulation, anti-inflammatory
- Coconut Milk natural, gentle exfoliant
- Turmeric (curcuminoids) Tetrahydrocurcuminoids (THC) are derived from curcuminoids (extracted from the roots of curcuma longa, commonly known as turmeric root). Tetrahydrocurcuminoids are phenolic in nature, acting as antioxidants, protecting against free radicals and preventing the generation of free radicals. Unlike yellow curcuminoids, THC is a colorless compound which can therefore be used in color free cosmetic products that currently employ conventional and synthetic antioxidants. Tetrahydrocurcumin has been shown to efficiently inhibit tyrosinase. As such, it is an effective skin lightening agent with multi-functional topical benefits. It has been tested to determine its safety for topical use with no irritant or sensitization side effects. The anti-inflammatory effects of THC combined with their efficient antioxidant action render them useful as ingredients in anti-aging formulations, skin lightening and brightening products and topical formulations designed to maintain general skin health and integrity.
- Turmeric Extract high in antioxidants which helps to slow down cell damage, mild skin exfoliator, anti-inflammatory, works to improves wrinkles, naturally helps to reduce pigmentation
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) paraben free, broad spectrum preservative
- Apple Polyphenols reported to have 3 times more anti-oxidant properties than grape seeds, 15 times more than Vitamin C and 300 times more than Vitamin E, intense moisturization
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener
Just when I thought my love for ... turmeric couldn't get any better, the new sample serum goes and proves me wrong. I don't know if it's the cucumber juice or what, but this stuff is super nice!
I just got my sample of the turmeric ... serum a few days ago, and applied it at night on a red, painful pimple on my cheek, and the next morning the redness was gone, and the pimple was down to a small bump!
I love how it's multi-function ... as well because it simplifies my routine! I hope this gets more good reviews :)