Vita ReSurface™ Serum
Our Vita ReSurface Cream combats aging on a cellular level with All-Trans Retinol, a stable form of Vitamin A. Retinol is an active ingredient for sophisticated cosmetic skin care products. It is a highly effective substance for the care of aging skin and it protects against photo-aging. Most signs of skin aging - wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, loss of elasticity - are avoidable. They are almost entirely the result of the way we live and the environment we live in. Efficacy Retinol increases the mitotic activity and normalizes the enzyme activity of keratinocytes, thus improving the epithelization of the skin. Retinol improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps to normalize the physiology of the epidermis. This leads to an improved barrier function and helps retain skin moisture. Retinol has a normalizing effect on skin pigmentation. Retinol not only improves the appearance of existing wrinkles, it also helps to prevent wrinkles. Recent studies have shown that retinoids counteract the physiological processes that actually lead to wrinkled, photoaged skin.
Method of Application
Use the Vita Resurface Cream every three nights for the first two weeks of use. On the nights when the Vita Resurface Cream is being used, cleanse the skin and continue by only applying the Vita Resurface Cream and no other product. Allow the cream to sit for two hours before proceeding with your nightly routine. Waiting two hours is the key to achieving the best possible results with the Vita Resurface Cream. On your third week of use, apply the Vita Resurface cream every second day. On your fifth week of use, begin applying the Vita Resurface cream every night until desired results are achieved.
List of Ingredients
- Liposome Base (soy based) encapsulates actives, moisturizing, actives stabilizer
- Rose Geranium Hydrosol hydrating, great for mature skin, calming, humectant, vegetable derived, draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- Sodium PCA natural moisturizer, binds water to the skin
- Galactobarian (polysaccharide) humectant, helps to stop transepidermal water loss, binds moisture to skin
- Guar Gum natural thickener
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone) gentle preservative with gentle exfoliation properties
- All-Trans Retinol see above