This product was designed to help soften lines, and stimulate elastin in the skin. It is also a great antioxidant, and regenerative.
Method of Application
Apply 3-5 drops 2x per day. Enjoy.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Sea Fennel Extract antioxidant, Vitamins A, C, and E, soothing, conditioning, energizing, rejuvenating
- NanoLipo-Hgh stimulates cell reproduction and regeneration, antiaging
- Silky Base (this is silicone based) emollient/smoothing
- Uplevity (peptide) creator of functional elastin. It enhances the expression of proteins Fibulin 5 and Lysyl Oxidase-Like 1, up to 2.3-fold and 1.7-fold compared to placebo as shown in vitro, which are key to the organization of elastic fibers. More efficient cell support. It upregulates the gene expression of focal adhesions (talin, zyxin, integrins), contributing to the improvement of dermal cohesion. Increased firmness and dermal structure as tested in vivo with a treatment with 2% Uplevity™ Solution or placebo.
- Glycerin emollient
Preservative Blend non-irritating, effective preservative system for extra protection against yeast and mold effective at preventing the growth of fungus, specifically yeast and mold, thus providing additional protection for formulations using natural preservatives systems
1. Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)
2. AMTicide Coconut (Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract)
Shelf Life and Storage Information for Products and Ingredients
Finished products generally don't need to be refrigerated as they are preserved, but you can refrigerate them to extend shelf life. Shelf life is 9 - 12 months
Sample sizes do have a shorter shelf life (generally 3-6 months and items in jars can dry up quicker than this if the lid is not tightened well enough (except our vitamin C serums - use within 90 days).
Please try to keep out of high humidity or heat if possible! Store out of direct light and in dark cabinet if possible also!
Exfoliating Acid products will last 1 year.
The only thing we don't suggest refrigerating is the mandelic or salicylic acid serums as those can crystallize in the refrigerator and not go back to their normal state even if you warm them up.
Additional Items Requiring Refrigeration
Hydrosols - Take out 1/2 oz to 1 oz in a separate spray bottle from your original container and keep the larger bottle in the refrigerator!
Carrier Oils - Generally you can refrigerate ALL carrier oils, they will solidify in some cases. This is FINE all you have to do is take it out warm it up at room temp and it will be liquid again!
There are some oils that have a super long shelf life like coconut oil for instance! That does not need to be refrigerated, but it cannot hurt it either!
Essential Oils - Essential oils are best stored in a cool dark place.
Co2 Oils - These should always be refrigerated.
Butters - We suggest refrigerating our skincare butters. You can take out what you need and keep the rest in the fridge.
Essential oils - These can be refrigerated to increase their shelf life!
Clays - Keep in a dry, dark place (shelf life is at least 2 years)
Herbs - (whole or ground) These should last a good year at least - Keep in a dark, cool and dry location.
Herbal Extracts - [powder] Keep these also in a dark, DRY place. You can keep in the fridge, but make sure the seal is on very tight so you don't get moisture in. [1 year at least].
Herbal Extracts - [liquid] These can be kept in the refrigerator (or a dark DRY place] [3 years at least]
Other Various Raw Ingredients - i.e. Sodium PCA, Honeyquat, Iat Beta Glucan etc will all have a different shelf life (we are working on adding this to the ingredient pages.
Please reach out with any questions! Call or use our contact form and we will get back to you asap.
Mon - Fri: 10:00-3:00 MST