Our White Daisy 5% Facial Serum lives up to our expectations for brightening and lightening serums: natural, effective, safe, and contains no additives or fillers, or hard to understand ingredients. This serum addresses dull, lifeless skin and also helps to lighten dark spots and revive photo-aged skin. White Daisy extract and Nopal Cactus Extract will leave your skin feeling hydrated, refreshed, and rejuvenated. You'll feel as though your skin has woken up from a deep, long sleep.
We have worked diligently to make sure we address issues such as hyper-pigmentation, dark spots, melasma, acne pigmentation, redness, and dull, lifeless skin. We have also worked endlessly to assure all of the products we offer to address these issues are safe for the consumer, and we use natural actives to balance and compliment the skin rather than harsh chemicals and additives.
Tips for Routine Incorporation
We highly suggest you use this product after using an AHA acid, such as Mandelic acid or one of the AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) tonics we offer. This helps to exfoliate the skin of dead, gummy skin cells allowing the best possible penetration of this serum and its actives.
Method of Application
Apply two times a day during the water soluble phase of your routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate...before you apply any oils, creams, balms, or lotions).
List of Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates skin, holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Liposome Base penetration enhance, liposomes frequently favor the disposition of encapsulated active ingredients in the epidermis and dermis, while the permeation rate is decreased. This helps to fix active ingredients to the outermost skin layers as desired for cosmetic products. Simultaneously, the washing out may be delayed so that, for example, aqueous sun care products containing liposome-encapsulated UV filters are water-resistant.
- Spearmint Hydrosol astringent, antibacterial, calms irritated skin, healing
- Belides Extract (White Daisy)
- Nopal Cactus Extract hydrating, nutritive
- Madonna Lily Extract wound healing, excellent for 'couperose skin profiles', hydrating, emollient, polysaccharide filmformingbarrier to promote skin hydration, natural plant sterols
- Leucidal SF preservative, non-paraben (does not release formaldehyde) derived from fermentation of lactobactillus
- Spearmint Essential Oil
Shelf Life and Storage Information for Products and Ingredients
Finished products generally don't need to be refrigerated as they are preserved, but you can refrigerate them to extend shelf life. Shelf life is 9 - 12 months
Sample sizes do have a shorter shelf life (generally 3-6 months and items in jars can dry up quicker than this if the lid is not tightened well enough (except our vitamin C serums - use within 90 days).
Please try to keep out of high humidity or heat if possible! Store out of direct light and in dark cabinet if possible also!
Exfoliating Acid products will last 1 year.
The only thing we don't suggest refrigerating is the mandelic or salicylic acid serums as those can crystallize in the refrigerator and not go back to their normal state even if you warm them up.
Additional Items Requiring Refrigeration
Hydrosols - Take out 1/2 oz to 1 oz in a separate spray bottle from your original container and keep the larger bottle in the refrigerator!
Carrier Oils - Generally you can refrigerate ALL carrier oils, they will solidify in some cases. This is FINE all you have to do is take it out warm it up at room temp and it will be liquid again!
There are some oils that have a super long shelf life like coconut oil for instance! That does not need to be refrigerated, but it cannot hurt it either!
Essential Oils - Essential oils are best stored in a cool dark place.
Co2 Oils - These should always be refrigerated.
Butters - We suggest refrigerating our skincare butters. You can take out what you need and keep the rest in the fridge.
Essential oils - These can be refrigerated to increase their shelf life!
Clays - Keep in a dry, dark place (shelf life is at least 2 years)
Herbs - (whole or ground) These should last a good year at least - Keep in a dark, cool and dry location.
Herbal Extracts - [powder] Keep these also in a dark, DRY place. You can keep in the fridge, but make sure the seal is on very tight so you don't get moisture in. [1 year at least].
Herbal Extracts - [liquid] These can be kept in the refrigerator (or a dark DRY place] [3 years at least]
Other Various Raw Ingredients - i.e. Sodium PCA, Honeyquat, Iat Beta Glucan etc will all have a different shelf life (we are working on adding this to the ingredient pages.
Please reach out with any questions! Call or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri: 10:00-3:00 MST