White Daisy Facial Serum 5%
Our White Daisy 5% Facial Serum lives up to our expectations for brightening and lightening serums: natural, effective, safe, and contains no additives or fillers, or hard to understand ingredients. This serum addresses dull, lifeless skin and also helps to lighten dark spots and revive photo-aged skin. White Daisy extract and Nopal Cactus Extract will leave your skin feeling hydrated, refreshed, and rejuvenated. You'll feel as though your skin has woken up from a deep, long sleep.
We have worked diligently to make sure we address issues such as hyper-pigmentation, dark spots, melasma, acne pigmentation, redness, and dull, lifeless skin. We have also worked endlessly to assure all of the products we offer to address these issues are safe for the consumer, and we use natural actives to balance and compliment the skin rather than harsh chemicals and additives.
Tips for Routine Incorporation
We highly suggest you use this product after using an AHA acid, such as Mandelic acid or one of the AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) tonics we offer. This helps to exfoliate the skin of dead, gummy skin cells allowing the best possible penetration of this serum and its actives.
Method of Application
Apply two times a day during the water soluble phase of your routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate...before you apply any oils, creams, balms, or lotions).
List of Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates skin, holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Liposome Base penetration enhance, liposomes frequently favor the disposition of encapsulated active ingredients in the epidermis and dermis, while the permeation rate is decreased. This helps to fix active ingredients to the outermost skin layers as desired for cosmetic products. Simultaneously, the washing out may be delayed so that, for example, aqueous sun care products containing liposome-encapsulated UV filters are water-resistant.
- Spearmint Hydrosol astringent, antibacterial, calms irritated skin, healing
- Belides Extract (White Daisy)
- Nopal Cactus Extract hydrating, nutritive
- Madonna Lily Extract wound healing, excellent for 'couperose skin profiles', hydrating, emollient, polysaccharide filmformingbarrier to promote skin hydration, natural plant sterols
- Leucidal SF preservative, non-paraben (does not release formaldehyde) derived from fermentation of lactobactillus
- Spearmint Essential Oil