Named for the season it works most fabulously in, Winter Balm holds moisture to the skin, aiding in the relief of dry, itchy, red, chapped skin. Great for blemished skin or eczema prone skin, it helps to protect skin against the wind and cold. This balm skins in quickly, helps to even out skin tone, and will leave you glowing.
Method of Application
Apply a pea sized to a dime sized amount, depending on what your skin needs, after the water soluble phase of your routine. This should be the final phase of layering in your skin care routine, as it will help to hold moisture and nutrients in the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Carrot Seed Oil carotene rich, emollient, soothes irritations, great for blemishes and wrinkles
- Pumpkin Seed Oil high in fatty acids, high in vitamins E and A
- Shea Butter soothes irritated skin, healing, conditions and nourishes
- Carrot Seed Co2 Extract carotene rich, emollient, soothes irritation, great for blemishes and wrinkles
- NON-Hydrogenated Organic Vegetable Oil emollient, moisturizing
This stuff is better... than anything else I have used for adding moisture and like I said I used Decleor in the past but this far surpasses that. You can let people know besides relieving dryness and adding moisture to the skin, it also gives the face a glow to it. More people need to try this.
This is a wonderful product for dry skin conditions, easy to spread and very nourishing. If you spritz with hydrosol before applying the Winter Balm, the balm sinks in easily and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. The balm has a lovely, subtle scent and makes my skin very very soft.