Antioxidant Series - Feature on Co-Q10
Also known as
Coenzyme Q10 and Ubiquinone
CO-Q10 is a fat soluble vitamin critical to helping generate the production of energy in every cell of the body. It aids in circulation, stimulates the immune system, increases tissue oxygenation, and has vital anti-aging effects.
This antioxidant production decreases with age. Coenzyme Q10 has exceptional antioxidant properties. Studies show that it can effectively counteract free radical oxidative damage and provide significant protection against UVA-induced depletion of cell membrane.
In other words, it will prevent damage to collagen and elastin production process and help you avoid wrinkles. It can also decrease current wrinkle depth. CO-Q10 is also decreases risk of skin cancer.
- powerful antioxidant
- helps to shield skin from environmental damage
- improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- reduces dryness
- protects the cell membrane (ubiquinone)
- decreases wrinkle depth
- aids in circulation
- effectively scavenges oxidative and free radical damage
- provides significant protection against UVA induced damage