Loving My Silky Hair Serum (Leave-in Conditioner)
This serum is encapsulated in liposomes to deliver all the wonderful actives we have put together for your starving hair. :-) This serum is everything you hair could ask for, whether it is healthy, frizzy, dry or damaged, this will help to nourish your hair back to wonderful condition.
Method of Application
Apply this serum liberally to wet or dry hair. Use this according to what your hair needs and as often as you feel is necessary.
List of Ingredients
Aloe Vera Gel
- used in this formula for its ability to moisturize and heal
Comprising an extensive part of our hair are the living cells keratinocytes, which produce keratin. When the outer layer of keratin is damaged, the hair becomes weak, flaky and unhealthy. Along with environmental pollutants, the use of coloring, bleaching, drying, curling, ironing the hair will cause damage.Hydrolyzed keratin was found to have almost the same amino acids profile found on the human hair. This allows immediate replacement of cystine (). During this mending stage the occurance of dryness and split ens are reduced significantly. Since keratin is the strongest type of protein for your hair, this process allows your hair to become healthier, stronger, fuller and thicker.
Smoothing Serum Base (Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer)
- imparts a silky emollience to the hair
- leaves a beautiful feel to the hair strand
Benefits of Zemea® propanediol include its purity, lack of irritation and sensitization, and environmentally sustainable nature.
Derived through a corn sugar fermentation process. Approved by Ecocert™ and certified by the Natural Products Association (NPA), Zemea® is a 100% natural ingredient.
Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola rosea in a glycerin base)
- restores elasticity to the hair
- anti-frizz properties
- helps to protect the hair from phto0-aging
Silk Amino Acids
- moisturizing and leaves a nice silky feel to the hair
- adds shine while helping to protect your hair from split ends
Liposomes (soy based)
- extreme moisturizing properties
- used as a penetration enhancer for all of the actives in this serum
Optiphen ((Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol))
- preservative that does not contain parabens or release formaldehye donors
Pure Essential Oil Blend of Rosemary and Peppermint