Honey Comb Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic acid is a famous active known for its ability to hold over 1,000 times its weight in water. This ability makes it one of the best hydrators a person could turn to. Hyaluronic acid also protects skin, while allowing it to breathe. It causes skin to appear more plump, fills in fine lines, and dries quickly without leaving a sticky residue on the skin.
Immortelle is extremely healing for sensitive and irritated skin and may also help to heal minor cuts and bruises. Can be used to help reduce the appearance of scars and to heal ingrown hairs on the face or body. Immortelle has great anti-inflammatory properties and will reduce swelling in the skin. An all-around great healing product, Immortelle will help repair skin and bring it back to its former glory. Great for any skin type.
Method of Application
Apply a few drops of this serum on your clean finger tips, and smooth it across clean skin. Use during the water soluble phase of your skin routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate, but before you apply any oils or creams). Spritzing with spring water, hydrosol or one of our fruit hydrating mists first will allow this serum to glide across your skin evenly and without the familiar tugging of the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Immortelle (helichrysum) Hydrosol soothing, calming, helps heal scar tissue, antimicrobial, antioxidant
- Hyaluronic Acid 1% (bio-engineered source) hydrating, can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)*preservative*
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide)*preservative*
- Immortelle (helichrysum) Hydrosol soothing, calming, helps heal scar tissue