Calendula Blossom Hydrating Mist
Hydration. Hydrating. Hydrate. What do these really mean? Hydration is the process of replacing water back into the skin also known as TWL or transepidermal water loss. Hydration loss is usually although not always caused from evaporation. When our skin becomes dehydrated we will start noticing tightness of the skin and a more noticeable gathering of fine lines and wrinkles. Also, when we are using harsh ingredients or products for an extended period of time, this will contribute to dry, irritated, dehydrated and in general unhappy skin. So, hydrate from the inside out as much as possible and spritz your skin all day long if needed. GoW offers a plethora of hydrating methods.
Calendula is very healing for inflamed, damaged or irritated skin. Calming and soothing, it is great for those with sensitive skin.
Method of Application
Apply throughout the day as needed and during the hydration stages of your routine before any hydrating gels. May also be used in place of a toner.
100% Free of Synthetic Fragrance
List of Ingredients
- Liposome Base (soy based) penetrating, hydrating, conditioning, plumping
- Calendula Hydrosol soothing, healing
- Calendula Blossom Extract anti-inflammatory, calming, healing to damaged or irritated skin
- Autumn Olive Berry Extract excellent source of lycopene, a potent antioxidant, protects skin from UV damage
- Tamarind Fermentation hydrating, healing, soothing
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)
- AMTicide Coconut Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
- Calendula Blossom Co2 Extract healing, anti-inflammatory, calming, healing to damaged or irritated skin
This wonderful hydrating mist offers so many varied uses that I should order several bottles and keep them in various places in my home as well as my handbag. First of all, it has a very pleasant fragrance and it does provide a great deal of hydration with one just one spritz. I use it after cleansing ( as a toner) and as a spritz to set serums and face creams. It seals the products and seems to push them deeper into my skin.
In addition, this handy mist is used just prior to all my serums: it moistens and hydrated my face; I also use it when my skin feels tight throughout the day and immediately, I can feel it working, and I also like to carry wherever I go and use it on the run ( even over makeup);.
This is a keeper. ~S.C.