Our creamy cleanser does not dry out skin and is rich in vitamins A and E. Shea butter has been added to soothe irritated skin, and replenish it with EFA's (essential fatty acids), which helps to restore the skin's protective barrier. Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Use in the morning and before bed on wet skin by moving a dime-sized amount of this cleanser around in a circular motion, and then rinse with warm water until there is no longer any cleanser left on the skin. Leaving this cleanser on for a few moments helps to loosen grime and dirt. Continue your daily routine as normal!
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrates
- Glyceryl Cocoate emulsifier
- Behenyl Alcohol ingredient binder, thickener, stabilizer
- Sunflower Seed Oil rich in vitamins A, D, and E, conditioning
- Avocado Oil (unrefined/cold pressed) high in vitamin E, lecithin, and phytosterols, conditioning and very healing, antibacterial, antiwrinkle
- Shea Butter soothes irritated skin, healing, conditions and nourishes
- Alkyl Benzoate emollient
- Allantoin relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Cellulose Gum thickener
- Cosmocil CQ (polyaminopropyl biguanide) gentle preservative
WOW! That's my main comment. Wow!!!
I have never met a cleanser (except Markeys OCM) that didn't make me feel slightly dry until I tried this. I wanted to have an alternative to cleansing oil, and seamollient (which I use as a rinse in the am). The creamy cleanser doesn't just leave my skin feeling clean. It feels refreshed, soft and wonderful. Now I have a new HG cleanser. That doesn't mean I abandon my beloved cleansing oil, just that I have a nondrying alternative. Thank you, Majik Markey!