Decadent Oat Enriched Creamy Gel
This decadent, delightful, healing creamy gel is the perfect soothing product to add to your skin care arsenal. It does not contain any waxes or emulsifiers that cause the pores to become block. Containing glutathione does make this gel smell relatively pungent but glutathione is incredibly healing and we do mask the scent gently with an essential oil blend. Oat Beta Glucans are one of the finest ingredients for moisturizing, healing and helping skin that feels itchy and out of sorts.
This is more of a creamy texture. It's very nice!
Method of Application
NOTE: due to the high percentage of glutathione in this cream, the smell is extremely pungent. There is nothing wrong with the cream. Glutathione was discussed in our last newsletter and is one of the best antioxidants available as well as being extraordinarily healing.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating, natural solvent
- Oat Beta Glucans healing, anti-aging, anti-irritant, anti-itch, since it can work through the Cellular Lipid Matrix (the matrix of the lipids) lends itself to diminishing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, excellent moisturizer with film forming moisturizing properties, stimulates collagen synthesis (meaning to create a matrix by combining actual dermis properties synergistically)
- Phospholipon (liposome / soy based) penetration enhancer, which allows the beneficial nutrients into the skin barrier, hydrating
Cromoist (hydrolyzed oats) softens the skin, creates a film forming a barrier for the skin to retain moisture
- it is the major antioxidant produced by the body. Antioxidants such as vitamins C or E cannot be made by your body and in fact could not work properly if glutathione were not present.
- our immune systems depend on a steady supply of glutathione. Without it, our immune defenses become weakened.
- It is important in detoxifying many substances including heavy metals, breakdown products of cigarettes and automobile exhaust, many cancer-causing agents, and a multitude of pollutants and toxins we encounter on a daily basis.
- The major source of energy produced in our cells is derived from tiny structures called mitochondria. These mitochondria would literally burn up without the presence of glutathione.
- Panthenol D healing, moisturizing, antioxidant
- Co2 Oat Extract healing, soothing
- Allantoin relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates, holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillus Ferment) an effective non-formaldehyde, non-paraben preservative
- Essential Oil Blend to help mask the glutathione depth of aroma (not a fragrance)