Eczema, Keratosis Pilaris and Psoriasis Balms
For those afflicted with Eczema and Psoriasis, this soothing balm helps to keep eczema and psoriasis at bay by using natural, gentle ingredients, and also offers luxurious relief while healing the skin. Great for all skin types and can be used anywhere on the body.
Method of Application
Apply to affected area, plus a quarter of an inch around it. Apply at least two times a day, or as much as needed. For best results, try our Eczema, Keratosis Pilaris and Psoriasis Serum. It is very complimentary to this balm.
List of Ingredients
- Emu Oil antibacterial, penetration enhancer, very healing, conditioning, does not clog pores
- Calendula Organic Infused Oil (infused into Organic Olive Oil) wound healing, rejuvenates skin, anti-inflammatory
- Almond (sweet) Oil (unrefined/cold pressed) antibacterial, soothing to wounds, very healing and calming
- Evening Primrose Oil (unrefined/cold pressed) high gamma linolenic acid content, used for dry skin and eczema, astringent
- Beeswax (dark, unrefined) creates a protective layer, shielding skin from the elements and locking in moisture, emulsifier, antibacterial, germicidal, does not clog pores, anti-inflammatory
- Lemon Tea Tree Oil germicidal, antiseptic, healing, antifungal
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil carotene rich, emollient, soothes irritations, great for blemishes and wrinkles
- Manuka Tea Tree Oil germicidal, antiseptic, healing, antifungal
As the skin may become complacent to any product used
over time this balm has been created to 'jump start'
the skin back into self-healing. This is a stronger
balm and vegetarian friendly as well.
List of Ingredients (this is the information for Version 2 balm)
- Shea Butter it's unique fatty acid composition makes it a suitable emollient for many skin-care applications One unique characteristic of Shea butter is its content of unsaponifiables (up to 11%) which imparts soothing properties
- Flax Seed Oil high in vitamin E makes it useful for preventing scarring and stretch marks while also offering excellent healing properties for troubled skin such as eczema
- Aloe Vera Oil antiviral, soothing, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, cell regeneration, healing, high in Vitamins E, C and zinc
- Avocado Oil antiviral, soothing, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, cell regeneration (high in polysaccharides), healing, high in Vitamins E, C and zinc
- Meadowfoam Wax one of the best waxes to prevent moisture loss, conditioning, excellent for dry and dehydrated skin, adds shine and nourishment to hair, very stable
- Tamanu Oil emollient, regenerative, great around delicate tissue, analgesic, softening
- Black Currant Oil repairs skin damaged by sun, maintains healthy skin, rejuvenating, revives mature skin, conditioning
- Seabuckthorn Seed Oil is a light, non-staining and readily absorbed into the skin, can use under make-up, non-greasy. As an antioxidant, fighter and neutralizer of free radicals and peroxides, and immune builder, this oil is also an effective anti-aging agent which slows down the aging process externally!
- Vitamin E Oil helps to alleviate the dryness, itchiness and all around skin discomfort, it has been reported that Vitamin E may increase the effectiveness of topical moisturizers
- Castor Oil conditioning, softens rough and irritated skin, works well to ease the uncomfortable symptoms of eczema, keratosis pilaris and psoriasis
- Helichrysum Essential Oil the precious essential oil of Helichrysum is considered a potent healer, anti-inflammatory, and tissue repair stimulant. It is rapidly becoming a favorite as a cell regenerator and has been proven to reduce the formation of scar tissue! It is best known for its effect on bruises, wounds and other injuries, as well as for reducing pain.
- Myrrh Essential Oil tones skin, balances the hydration of the skin, wound healing, antiseptic