Calendula Blossom Infused Cream
This cream is a lighter gel based cream. It does not contain any waxes used for emulsifying and stabilizing which is best for skin types that fight with pores prone to clogging.
Method of Application
Apply a pea sized to a dime sized amount, depending on what your skin needs, after the water soluble phase of your routine. This should be the final phase of layering in your skin care routine, as it will help to hold moisture and nutrients in the skin.
FM-53 and FM-54 formula #1 is enhanced with:
Silky Serum Blend (silicone based) Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone and Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
FM-55 and FM-56 formula #2 is enhanced with:
Calendula Blossom Oil (Calendula blossoms infused w/Organic Olive Oil)
Sunflower Seed Oil (Organic)
Ceramides with aging, skin loses its youthful moisture, suppleness, and smoothness, thanks to the loss of essential ceramide molecules. Skin ceramides make up 50% of the lipids in the extracellular "cement" that binds together protective cells in the outermost skin layer, the stratum corneum. The loss of skin ceramides renders aging skin permeable to moisture, leaving skin dry, rough, and itchy; ceramide loss is also a major contributor to wrinkles.
List of Ingredients
- Liposome Base (soy based) penetrating, hydrating, conditioning, plumping
- Calendula Hydrosol soothing, healing
- Calendula Blossom Extract anti-inflammatory, calming, healing to damaged or irritated skin
- Autumn Olive Berry Extract excellent source of lycopene, a potent antioxidant, protects skin from UV damage
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates, holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Tamarind Fermentation hydrating, healing, soothing
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillus Ferment)
- AMTicide Coconut Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract