Es-Care-Go H2O Hydrating Serum
Our latest hydration serum featuring Snail Secretion Filtrate (ethically harvested), Panthenol-D, White Licorice Root and L-Arginine, this serum is meant to hydrate the skin deeply while protecting the skin barrier.
Method of Application
Apply a few drops of this serum on your clean finger tips, and smooth it across clean skin. Use during the water soluble phase of your skin routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate, but before you apply any oils or creams)
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Glycerin humectant, vegetable derived, literally draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- Protelixan PF (snail secretion filtrate) packed with nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, antimicrobials and copper peptides, all of which are commonly used in beauty products and proven to be beneficial for the skin.Snail slime contains 91-98% water. These particular snails are raised and their slime is harvested in a lab setting. The harvesting process does not hurt the snails
- Panthenol-D potent moisturizer, skin softener, anti-inflammatory, healing
- L-Arginine anti-aging, detoxifying, increases collagen
- White Licorice Root (Glycyrrhizaglabra) brightening, lightening
Glycoproteins aids in the cellular repair process, boosts the skin's oxygen content, increases the energy level of skin cells by enhancing the production of energy-rich adenosine triphosphate, high in polysaccharides which allows for extra hydration to the skin
^Glycoproteins boost the skin's oxygen content, increase the cellular respiration capacity, and increase the energy level of skin cells by enhancing the production of energy-rich adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Glycoproteins also have moisturizing properties due to their content of water-binding polysaccharides.
Zemea (propanediol) leaves a beautiful feel to the skin barrier, non-invasive skin carrier protectant
^Benefits of Zemea® propanediol include its purity, lack of irritation and sensitization, and environmentally sustainable nature. Derived through a corn sugar fermentation process. Approved by Ecocert™ and certified by the Natural Products Association (NPA), Zemea® is a 100% natural ingredient
1. Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)
2. AMTicide Coconut Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
It has a nice texture. I like the "slickery" feel it has to it. Most importantly, it soothes and hydrates my dehydrated cheeks leaving them soft and smooth. This serum and 24 Hour Moisture are my two faves! I like the texture which has a fairly light feel, yet is still slickery. For those that don't care for it cannot use a more viscous serum, but need a good hydrating serum, this should meet their need. ~Jan L.