Heal My Heels Foot Balm
We have created a heavenly all around balm. Using rich oils that absorb into the skin easily yet contain properties that encourage healing of cracks and irritation. Although the name makes one think this is only for the feet, customers use this balm for any areas that are chapped, irritated, worn out, dry, etc.
Method of Application
Apply as desired through the day. Please do not apply before taking a shower or a bath as you will likely have an accident. Thank you.
List of Ingredients
- Avocado Oil conditioning, emollient, protective, nourishing
- Avocado Oil (Cold Pressed / Unrefined) conditioning, antibacterial, healing, antiwrinkle, healing for skin conditions such as eczema, sensitive skin, and dry skin
- Non-hydrogenated Organic Palm Oil (100% sustainable) is regarded as a sacred healing food by many civilizations, including the ancient Egyptians, crude or virgin red palm fruit oil should be regarded as one of the most nutritious edible oils in the world. It is not to be confused with palm kernel oil. It is derived from the fruit of the oil palm tree (Elaeis guineensis) and is referred to as "red palm oil" because of its rich dark red color in its unprocessed natural state
- Seabuckthorn Seed Oil reduces redness, very healing, restorative
- Tea Tree Essential Oil germicidal, antiseptic, healing
- Rosemary Essential Oil penetration enhancer, amazing antioxidant, stimulating, increases circulation, analgesic
I love it, love it, love it! ... I've been using it on my hands. I want to use it on my feet but I am hoarding it and that would use up too much of the precious sample. It absorbs so nicely and my hands feel like new skin in the morning. I am trying to stretch out my sample as far as I can until I can buy it. Pretty please Markey make some in big sizes. I would also love a version with different eo's for hands (although I like this version on my hands too!).
Mmmm this stuff ... works miracles for my heels. =D It's like I no longer have to get a pedicure to scrap off all the dry dead skin cells from my heels! This cream is awesome! I've also been putting it on my elbows and knees, since generally speaking the skin on thsoe areas is pretty rough and wow! They're so smooth now! ;D Often times I'm not the kind of girl to worry about the skin on my joints and heals but dang. This stuff definitely has me looking into those areas a bit more, and giving them a nice super heal and appreciative treatment! And any lil residue that's left over I just put my hands together and massage them and WOW! The skin on my palms is baby butt smooth! Love this sample because just a lil goes a LONG way! It's simple SUPER moisturzing and healing for those areas that get abused so much!