Kakadu Plum AntiOxidant Serum
Kakadu Fruit is high in Vitamin C offering strong antioxidant properties while also nourishing to the skin. We've combined this with Thermostressine which helps protect skin against the damaging elements such as pollution, smoking, etc.
Method of Application
Apply a few drops of this serum on your clean fingertips, and smooth it across clean skin. Use during the water soluble phase of your skin routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate before you apply any oils or creams.
List Of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
Kakadu Plum Extract very high in a natural form of Vitamin C (over 20x that of an orange), antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nourishing
^A study published in the February 2011 issue of the journal Pharmacognosy Journal
- reported that Kakadu plum extracts also have strong anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
- Thermostressine is a tetrapeptide proven in vitro to increase cell tolerance against daily stress situations, protecting skin cells exposed to heat, cold, UVB radiation and dehydration
- Sodium PCA binds moisture to the cells, excellent humectant
- Carbomer thickener which offers superb ability to hold moisture to the skin
- Leucidal SF (lactobacillus ferment) gentle, broad spectrum, paraben free preservative that does not release formaldehyde
- Natural Plum Essence