Lavender Recovery Gel
Garden of Wisdom's Lavender Recovery Serum is a concentrated blend of healing, soothing, moisturizing actives to address those times when we damage our skin and need that coating of comfort to start the healing process. A truly unique restorative serum! Use this serum as needed to soothe and heal the affected areas.This Lavender Recovery Gel just made sense to us. We hope you will enjoy our efforts to bring a healing recovery gel to you.
Method of Application
Apply generously to irritated skin. Use as often as needed for 2-3 days and then give your skin a break as lavender is a potent healer. Enjoy.
List of Ingredients
- Lavender Blossom Tea organic lavender blossoms into spring water
- Lavender Blossom Hydrosol soothing and healing, antibacterial, analgesic, stimulant, anti-inflammatory, revitalizes, tones, mild insect repellent
- Oat Beta Glucans improved elasticity, skin hydration, decrease in wrinkles, heals dermatitis, heals eczema, antioxidant, free radical scavenger
- Guaiac Wood Essential Oil aka Tree of Life anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, slightly analgesic, lovely woodsy erotic scent, anti-fungal, soothing, healing
- Xanthan Gum cosmetic grade thickener and stabilizer
- Cosmocil CQ (polyaminopropyl biguanide)
- Leucidal SF(lactobacillus ferment)
This stuff is awesome! Used it on some irritated areas of my face and it i was instantly soothed and healed. I have sensitive/blemish prone skin and this did not cause even the slightest blackhead or pimple. Also used this on some KP on my legs that had become irritated and it also was markedly improved overnight. It also smells fabulous! Please make giant bottles of this stuff! I can already think of how many uses this will have, even with my kids!!
I have to add a rave for Lavender Recovery Gel. I had a hormonal breakout that I just couldn't leave alone, which of course made it so much more inflamed and irritated. I used the gel for the recommended three days, twice a day, before giving my skin a rest. By the morning of the fourth day, both the initial breakout and the marks from picking at my skin are well at the end of the healing phase. I would estimate that this product accelerated my skin's recovery by two weeks. I'll be purchasing a full-sized bottle with my next order to always have on-hand in case of emergencies. I also used a drop on my toddler's face in the morning and one at night. He had accidentally scratched himself on the nose and it left a pretty nasty gouge. It went from glaringly obvious to a faint pink mark overnight.