Oh NO!! What Did I Do to My Skin?!?!
This serum is a concentrated blend of healing, soothing, moisturizing actives to address those times when we damage our skin and need that coating of comfort to start the healing process. A truly unique restorative serum!
Method of Application
Use this serum as needed to soothe and heal the affected area. Then use as needed for maintenance. This serum is complimentary to our other healing serums: Banana Healing Serum, Repair and Recovery Serum and the Oat Enriched Serum.
List of Ingredients
- Wild Cherry Bark Hydrosol mildly astringent, hydrating, soothing
- Marine Gel Compound Blend (seamollient) binds moisture to the skin, hydrates skin, soothing, healing
- Spring Water hydrating, solvent
- Aloe Vera Gel soothing, healing, possible pain reliever - although mild, anti-inflammatory
- Bisabolol anti-inflammatory, healing
- Holy Basil Extract (Tulsi) detoxifying, naturally astringent, antibacterial
- Glycerin very hydrating, humectant
- Panthenol B-5 penetrating moisturizer
- Green Tea [Rooibos] Extract [anti-oxidant]
- Allantoin relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Zinc Oxide healing, soothing, gentle barrier protection
- Sodium PCA natural moisturizer, binds water to the skin
- Amazie XT natural thickener
- German Chamomile [blue] Essential Oil heals dry, irritated, damaged skin, soothing, helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial
- Guar Silk (not animal derived) conditioner
Preservative Blend non-irritating, effective preservative system for extra protection against yeast and mold effective at preventing the growth of fungus, specifically yeast and mold, thus providing additional protection for formulations using natural preservatives systems.
1. Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)
2. AMTicide Coconut Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract