Saffron Rose Majikal Facial Lotion
This lotion is decadent, filled with rich actives ready to feed your thirsty skin. Designed for aging skin or skin that is dehydrated and/or flaky, feeling as though it needs an emollient based lotion. Lovely, spiced rose scent.
Method of Application
Spritz your face with mineral water for moisture. Apply a small, pea-sized dollop to the tip of your index finger and dab around your face and neck area. Spritz again and gently pat lotion into your skin. The moisture from the mineral water will help the product to glide on smoothly without tugging at your skin while also allowing the amount of product needed to a minimum.
List of Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrating
- Aloe Vera Gel cooling, hydrating
- Rose Hydrosol hydrating
- Squalane Oil emollient, conditioning
- Polawax NF vegetable derived premier stable emulsifier
- Emollient Esters emollient
- Azeloyl Glycine keeps pores clean, mildly antiseptic
- Galactoarabinan (polysaccharide) humectant, helps to stop transepidermal water loss, binds moisture to skin
- Glycerin humectant, vegetable derived, literally draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- Allantoin derived from the comfrey root, relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol) paraben free, broad spectrum preservative
- Ceramide III with aging, skin loses its youthful moisture, suppleness, and smoothness, thanks to the loss of essential ceramide molecules. Skin ceramides make up 35-40% of the lipids in the extracellular "cement" that binds together protective cells in the outermost skin layer, the stratum corneum. The loss of skin ceramides renders aging skin permeable to moisture, leaving skin dry, rough, and itchy; ceramide loss is also a major contributor to wrinkles.
- Saffron Threads
- Saffron Essential Oil