Salicylic Acid Pads 2%
We are getting rave reviews for this product as well as customers feeling relieved to step away from the butylene and propylene glycols in most products that are alcohol free.
- the first Non-Petroleum-Based Glycol for Personal Care Formulations
- 100% Corn derived
- revolutionary in the skin care world, luxurious with a non-sticky feel
Beta hydroxy acids (salicylic acid) are able to penetrate inside the pore to help clear away dead skin cells that have built up within the pore. Beta hydroxy acids are not as aggressive in nature as the alpha hydroxy acids.
If you are new to acids, use every three days. In total, exfoliate no more than 3 to 4 times per week.
Use on clean skin (skin can be dampened with hydrosol, toner or fruit mists, or it can be dry). Apply a few drops with clean fingertips or a brush designed for acids, then wait 20 minutes before using any other products. The acid will self neutralize and then you can continue with your routine.
The exception to the 20 minute wait rule is if the acids are very uncomfortable. If so, rinse immediately and build up a tolerance to the acids over about a months time, increasing the length of time every few days. Acids, however, are not meant to be comfortable as they are a remodeling tool.
List of Ingredients
- Spring water hydrating
- Zemea™ Propanediol solvent, 100% Organic and NON-GMO, extremely skin conditioning
- Salicylic Acid 2% gentle deep pore exfoliant
- Gluconolactone an effective non-formaldehyde, non-paraben preservative