Seacode™ Age Defying Serum
Seacode™ is a marine ingredient occurring naturally in non-genetically modified organisms (Non-GMO) and obtained through biotechnology for sustainable cosmetics since there is no harvesting nor extracting from nature.
Seacode™ contains Extracellular Polymeric Substances (ECPS) from Pseudoalteromonas bacteria and enhances the synthesis of essential dermal proteins: as shown in vitro, it induced the synthesis of collagen I by more than 100% in HDFa cultures. As a result, it combats fine lines and wrinkles while helping to maintain the skin’s firmness.The skin roughness reduced by 16.5% and 25.1% statistically significant results versus initial time after 1 and 4 weeks with Seacode™- respectively, which are visible in the way it improved lipstick lines, as shown the dermatological evaluation.Thanks to its anti-wrinkle effects, Seacode™ is highly recommended for all ages and skin types in formulations which are directed at rejuvenating skin.
Method of Application
Apply 3-5 drops to moistened skin for easiest application and to help the serum last as long as possible.By spritzing your face first with spring water, hydrosol or a hydrating mist you will find the serum glides on easily without tugging and pulling on the skin. This is especially noticeable with the application of creams.
List of Ingredients
- Young Coconut Water healing, hydrating
- Honey very healing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral
- Spring Water hydrating, moisturizing
- Lingonberry Extract reduce redness and skin sensitivity, promote tissue regeneration and have anti-inflammatory properties. Clinical studies have proven that topically applied these essential fatty acids improve the health and appearance of the skin, speed up wound healing, and reduce transepidermal water loss
- Sodium Hyaluronate (bio-engineered source) hydrating
- Seacode™ has shown an “in vitro” wound healing effect, an increase in the formation of Collagen Type I and Type IV and Elastin formation, helps to keep skin from drying out, shows important anti-wrinkle activity, especially in the forehead and around the eyes
- Sunflower Seed Oil high in fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, D, and E, conditions skin
- Avocado Extract healing, conditioning, antibacterial, anti-wrinkle
- Calendula Extract wound healing, rejuvenates skin
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment) GMO Free preservative and no ethoxylation, irradiation, sulphonation, hydrogenation, or ethylene oxide is used in processing
- Ceramide Complex with aging, skin loses its youthful moisture, suppleness, and smoothness, thanks to the loss of essential ceramide molecules. Skin ceramides make up 50% of the lipids in the extracellular "cement" that binds together protective cells in the outermost skin layer, the stratum corneum. The loss of skin ceramides renders aging skin permeable to moisture, leaving skin dry, rough, and itchy; ceramide loss is also a major contributor to wrinkles.
- Sunflower Seed Extract conditioning, anti-inflammatory, helps to neutralize free radicals
- Milk Protein hydrating, gives skin a glossy, smooth look, protective
- MSM contains naturally occurring sulfur, helps to keep skin soft and free of wrinkles, helps to prevent dry and brittle skin, used to treat acne in adolescents, helps to prevent scar tissue formation after an injury or burn, works to shrink and replace old scar tissue with healthy new skin, *immediately and completely eliminate itching caused by poison ivy or poison oak (just an interesting fact)
- HydroElastin improves skin elasticity for a firmer, tighter feel and look, stimulates natural collagen production
- Allantoin derived from the comfrey root, relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Glycerin humectant, vegetable derived, literally, draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- Lactic Acid used as a moisturizer in small amounts in this serum
Full honest disclosure . . . I'm a professed life longGOW addict with a very understanding husband who only snickers at the pleathora of GOW containers kept on the counter and in my travel bag. With that said......OH MY GOODNESS!!! The combination of the new Seacode Age Defying Serum along with the new Elegant Organic Facial Balm is beyond my wildest dreams. Living in the midwest with raw, cold weather staring us in the face..literally.. this combination has totally turned my world upside down. The Seacode visably tightenes the pores without drying the skin and the Balm smooths the skin around the pores. The Balm has oils in it which serve to make the facial skin soft and supple. What this means to aging (aren't we all) skin is that the crapies are gone, the fine lines are gone and the glow is back. Not only that, the combination creates a smooth base for MMU!
I absolutely love the . . . GOW Seacode Age Defying Serum. Not only does it give a smooth appearance to your skin immediately after you apply it, I noticed a dramatic improvement in the texture of my skin only after a week of use. Every day I notice an improvement in the firmness in my skin and my wrinkles are also diminishing. I highly recommend this serum, and those that don't like a heavy or greasy feel will love the thin, easily absorbed consistency of this product.