- Blueberry Extract rich in vitamin A, C and E this super fruit works to promote cell turnover while also offering tightening and soothing properties.
- Raspberry Extract raspberries are soothing while offering a high antioxidant content which helps to protect the skin barrier
- Autumn Olive Berry Extract this is a very interesting little berry. It contains high amounts of vitamin C with strong antioxidant properties. Together this extract could be effective in reducing oxidative stress in the skin.
- Tomato Extract while helping to balance the skins pH, tomato fruit is high in lycopene a powerful antioxidant which helps to purify and protect the skin barrier. High in vitamins C, E, B6, B1, B3 and B2 this tomato fruit offers important nutrients to the skin.
- Cherry Fruit Extract calming, anti-inflammatory and with potent antioxidant properties cherry fruit helps to fight dullness and invading environmental
- Rosehip Extract rosehips are high in antiaging properties due to the fact they are high in linoleic and oleic acids which offers a natural protective barrier for the skin
PROPERTIES: helps to keep skin moist and soft
All of our extracts do contain grain alcohol, unless otherwise noted.
Topical use ONLY - not for internal use
We do not suggest any of our ingredients be used internally.
The standard strength of herb, flower or fruit is 20-25%
(4:1 or 5:1 ratio of alcohol to herb)
- Usage Rate - up to 15%
- When using more than one alcohol extract you want to keep your total of extracts to 15% or less
Shelf Life and Storage Information for Products and Ingredients
Finished products generally don't need to be refrigerated as they are preserved, but you can refrigerate them to extend shelf life. Shelf life is 9 - 12 months
Sample sizes do have a shorter shelf life (generally 3-6 months and items in jars can dry up quicker than this if the lid is not tightened well enough (except our vitamin C serums - use within 90 days).
Please try to keep out of high humidity or heat if possible! Store out of direct light and in dark cabinet if possible also!
Exfoliating Acid products will last 1 year.
The only thing we don't suggest refrigerating is the mandelic or salicylic acid serums as those can crystallize in the refrigerator and not go back to their normal state even if you warm them up.
Additional Items Requiring Refrigeration
Hydrosols - Take out 1/2 oz to 1 oz in a separate spray bottle from your original container and keep the larger bottle in the refrigerator!
Carrier Oils - Generally you can refrigerate ALL carrier oils, they will solidify in some cases. This is FINE all you have to do is take it out warm it up at room temp and it will be liquid again!
There are some oils that have a super long shelf life like coconut oil for instance! That does not need to be refrigerated, but it cannot hurt it either!
Essential Oils - Essential oils are best stored in a cool dark place.
Co2 Oils - These should always be refrigerated.
Butters - We suggest refrigerating our skincare butters. You can take out what you need and keep the rest in the fridge.
Essential oils - These can be refrigerated to increase their shelf life!
Clays - Keep in a dry, dark place (shelf life is at least 2 years)
Herbs - (whole or ground) These should last a good year at least - Keep in a dark, cool and dry location.
Herbal Extracts - [powder] Keep these also in a dark, DRY place. You can keep in the fridge, but make sure the seal is on very tight so you don't get moisture in. [1 year at least].
Herbal Extracts - [liquid] These can be kept in the refrigerator (or a dark DRY place] [3 years at least]
Other Various Raw Ingredients - i.e. Sodium PCA, Honeyquat, Iat Beta Glucan etc will all have a different shelf life (we are working on adding this to the ingredient pages.
Please reach out with any questions! Call or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri: 10:00-3:00 MST