Glycolic Acid AHA Cleanser 5%
This cleanser contains Glycolic Acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). Glycolic acid exfoliates and dissolves dead skin cells, opening up the pore head and allowing the dermis to breathe. Lavender hydrosol soothes, heals, tones and aids in the repair of skin.
Method of Application
Dispense about a dime to nickel size amount of cleanser into the palm of your hand, drip warm/hot water into your palm then rub hands together to emulsify. Pat into skin, wipe off gently with a wet, warm cotton or bamboo clean washcloth.
Do not massage into your skin. Only cleanse in the A.M. if necessary.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrator
- Lauryl Glucoside natural, vegetable-derived foaming agent.
- Lavender Hydrosol soothing, antiseptic, mildly astringent, reduces inflammation
- Glycolic Acid 5% alpha hydroxy acid exfoliator
- Coco-betaine non-irritation foaming agent, vegetable derived
- Sodium PCA draws moisture to skin
- Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate nonionic starch thickener
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone)