Lovely Vegetarian Face Cream
A very simple base cream. Great for adding your own actives, and perfect for all skin types. Moisturizes effectively without leaving a greasy layer of residue on the skin. German Chamomile soothes skin and offers extra healing for dry, rough, cracked, irritated, damaged skin.
Method of Application
Apply a pea sized to a dime sized amount, depending on what your skin needs, after the water-soluble phase of your routine. This should be the final phase of layering in your skin care routine, as it will help to hold moisture and nutrients in the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrates
- Coconut Milk hydrates, heals and soothes skin
- Broccoli Seed Oil conditioning, high in vitamins, excellent for adding suppleness to the skin
- Watermelon Seed Oil healing, transdermal, notably rich in omegas 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, emollient
Polawax NF vegetable derived premier stable emulsifier
NOTE: if the lighter texture version is chosen, your label will read as Sugarmulse, not Polawax NF
- Emollient Esters emollient
- Galactoarabinan (polysaccharide) humectant, helps to stop transepidermal water loss, binds moisture to skin
- Glycerin humectant, vegetable derived, literally, draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- Allantoin relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Cosmocil CQ (polyaminopropyl biguanide) paraben free, broad spectrum preservative, gentlest preservative on the market