Micellar Cleansing Dew Normal to Oily Profile
We wanted to create a gentle Micellar Cleanser for cleansing the skin, as most on the market are harsh and irritating to skin.
Shake bottle to make sure product is blended well enough. Apply enough to cover your face, pat around gently then wipe off with a clean, wet warm washcloth.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Zemea (propaneidol) Organic, non-gmo, corn based glycol (used as a solvent), safer option than propylene and/or butylene glycols
- Cromollient SCE offers a silky emollience while creating a product which is water soluble and allows for a clean rinsing product
- Glycerin humectant, vegetable derived, literally draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- Vegemoist Glycine Betaine (Beta vulgaris (Beet) Sugar) Extract offers extreme hydration properties
- Cucumber Extract cooling, soothing
Preservative Blend non-irritating, effective preservative system for extra protection against yeast and mold effective at preventing the growth of fungus, specifically yeast and mold, thus providing additional protection for formulations using natural preservatives systems.
1. Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)
2. AMTicide Coconut Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract